I need some weigh-in on where to base myself while staying in the French Riviera. I have heard Antibes is very pretty and has prettier/sandy beaches over Nice. Nice is good to visit other coastal towns. I am hoping to stay in one place and access some places like St. Paul de Vence, Biot, Grasse Villafranche-sur-mer, Eze by day trips. Obviously, the tastes and preferences will vary and are personality specific. So, please help with your favorite places to stay in the Cote d'Azur and why (likes/dislikes). Merci!
Calling All Cote d'Azur Experts
- 1 Northern Italy
- 2 Home base in Provence in July
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 5 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 6 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 7 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 8 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 9 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 10 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 13 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 14 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 15 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 16 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 17 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 18 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 19 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 20 Prague Itinerary
- 21 Moving to Spain
- 22 Drive Rome Florence
- 23 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 24 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 25 3 week trip Western Turkey