I need some weigh-in on where to base myself while staying in the French Riviera. I have heard Antibes is very pretty and has prettier/sandy beaches over Nice. Nice is good to visit other coastal towns. I am hoping to stay in one place and access some places like St. Paul de Vence, Biot, Grasse Villafranche-sur-mer, Eze by day trips. Obviously, the tastes and preferences will vary and are personality specific. So, please help with your favorite places to stay in the Cote d'Azur and why (likes/dislikes). Merci!
Calling All Cote d'Azur Experts
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 2 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 3 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 4 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Italy
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 9 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 Positano, Italy
- 14 Nice Video about Poland
- 15 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 Vienna highlights
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 Estonia Amber