We really want to see the Calanque d'en Vau when we will be there in mid-Sep. I've read online that there are a couple of hiking options. First route is where we park our car on Avenue Noire Dame and hike the short but strenuous trail to the Calanque which passes de Port Miou and de Port Pin. I looked at several maps, but after the second calanque I'm not sure which way to follow to get to our destination. We are fit and used to hikes. My only fear is getting lost . The second option is to park at Col de la Gordiale and hike down to d'en Vau.
Has anyone hiked any or both of these trails? How long would each hike take for a fit and fast couple? I also heard about break-ins at the parking lot at the Col de la Gordiale. Would you suggest to follow the first route based on that risk? What about taking the first route to get to the calanque and the second route back to the city, if the scenery is worth it?
We'd appreciate any suggestions and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RICOH Printer Fixed CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Paris for children
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 IWM
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 7 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 Avoid Europcar!
- 11 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 12 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 13 Couscous
- 14 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 15 Train / Calabria
- 16 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 17 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 18 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 19 London in Winter Report
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 23 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 24 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 25 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?