PLANNING TO GO TO CALABRIA NEXT SEPT TO TRY AND FIND OUR ANCESTORS VILLAGE OF FALCONARA ALBANESE (ABOUT 25 MI SW OF COSENZA). I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING HOTELS OR B&B IN THE AREA. I READ THAT PAOLA IS A DUMP. WE MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT THE OTHER ALBANIAN HILL TOWNS IN THE AREA.BUT ARE A LITTLE AFRAID BEAUSE I HAVE READ THE WHOLE AREA IS NOT WELL DEVELOPED,ETC. BUT THIS WILL BE A CHALLENGE FOR US. WE NEED YOUR HELP FOR PLANNING. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
CALABRIA COAST, SOUTHERN ITALY
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 6 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 7 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 8 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 11 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 12 France, Italy and Greec
- 13 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 14 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 18 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 19 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Naxos in May
- 22 Belfast to Scotland help
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City