PLANNING TO GO TO CALABRIA NEXT SEPT TO TRY AND FIND OUR ANCESTORS VILLAGE OF FALCONARA ALBANESE (ABOUT 25 MI SW OF COSENZA). I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING HOTELS OR B&B IN THE AREA. I READ THAT PAOLA IS A DUMP. WE MAY ALSO WANT TO VISIT THE OTHER ALBANIAN HILL TOWNS IN THE AREA.BUT ARE A LITTLE AFRAID BEAUSE I HAVE READ THE WHOLE AREA IS NOT WELL DEVELOPED,ETC. BUT THIS WILL BE A CHALLENGE FOR US. WE NEED YOUR HELP FOR PLANNING. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
CALABRIA COAST, SOUTHERN ITALY
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St Michel
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 4 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 5 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 6 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 7 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 8 Spain Questions
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Dublin Hostels
- 14 Avignon to London?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 25 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?