We're coming from the Tours area in the Loire Valley and do not want to drive. Is Caen the closest train station? Does anyone know if we can pick up a tour from the station area?
Caen train station best for Normandy D-day visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 Porto -City Break
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Prague - Tram #22
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 17 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 London hotel
- 21 A drive in Europe
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace