We (2 adults and a 15 year old) are spending 3 days in Sevilla and 3 days in Madrid with 1 day free between the two places. We are deciding between Cadiz and Cordoba - our free day is Tuesday, Feb 20 - which I believe is Carnival. We have been to carnival in Venice and wonder if we should visit Cadiz - and if that is your advice - where to stay, how to get there from Sevilla and how to get to Madrid from Cadiz. Or should we go the more traditional route and visit Cordoba - and if that is your advice - where to stay, we would use the train for transportation. Thank you for your help.
Cadiz vs. Cordoba?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 2 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 3 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 rail pass
- 7 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 8 Great restaurants in Italy
- 9 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 10 Age for booking a hotel?
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 13 The Vatican Latest
- 14 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 15 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 18 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 19 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 20 Renting an apt.
- 21 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 22 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 25 Germany and Switzerland