We (2 adults and a 15 year old) are spending 3 days in Sevilla and 3 days in Madrid with 1 day free between the two places. We are deciding between Cadiz and Cordoba - our free day is Tuesday, Feb 20 - which I believe is Carnival. We have been to carnival in Venice and wonder if we should visit Cadiz - and if that is your advice - where to stay, how to get there from Sevilla and how to get to Madrid from Cadiz. Or should we go the more traditional route and visit Cordoba - and if that is your advice - where to stay, we would use the train for transportation. Thank you for your help.
Cadiz vs. Cordoba?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 4 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 5 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 6 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 9 We Need a Pact
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 All you need in croatia
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 Bayern seasonal pass
- 17 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Italy vacation rental help
- 21 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 22 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help