Planning a trip from UK to Tenerife by car. I'm having trouble getting a response from ferry companies about accommodation on board and arrangements in taking a small dog. Has anyone any experience on using the ferry to and from Cadiz? Your advice would be invaluable. Is there a particular company that anyone would recommend?
Cadiz to Santa Cruz, Tenerife ferries
- 1 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 2 What is the best food in France?
- 3 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 4 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 5 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 6 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 7 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 8 Edinburgh
- 9 Vacation rental in Provence
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 14 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 15 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 16 Battlefield Tour
- 17 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 20 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 21 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 25 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia