I have a pal going to Cadiz next Tuesday for a week on business. He is staying at the Tryp La Caleta ( http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187432-d231582-Reviews-Tryp_La_Caleta-Cadiz_Costa_de_la_Luz_Andalusia.html)
I have not yet been to Cadiz and was hoping to get a few good recs for him, tapas or restaurants?? Kathy M? Josele?? Kim? Others?
Cadiz: La Caleta area: Need recs for restaurantes etc. plz
- 1 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Ordering wine in Paris
- 4 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 5 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 6 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 7 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 8 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 9 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 Foggia Day Trip
- 14 Cinque Terre card and train
- 15 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 16 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 17 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 18 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 19 Retirement Vacation
- 20 London Evening Activity
- 21 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 22 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Car rental
- 25 Day trip to Capri