We are leaving for Spain next week and will have 5 nights/4 full days in Seville. We'd like to have an idea of a day trip that we could take with our teens if we end up having the time.
Cadiz was an idea but the carnival will be going on when we're there and it might be too crowded for our tastes; we'd rather avoid huge crowds on vacation if it can be avoided. Any feedback on being there for the carnival? If not for the carnival, I think Cadiz would be a great choice for us.
This is our first time in Spain and we'll be staying in Seville and Madrid. We're looking for a town that's interesting enough that we can spend a few hours walking around exploring the area, enjoying the culture and having a meal. We don't need "major" sights. Our kids aren't overly anxious to tour more cathedrals.
Also, would prefer train over bus from Seville.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Azores
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 8 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 9 Sundays in Puglia
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Prague
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 2 Months in Sicily
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 What tips can you give about packing?
- 16 Sim Card Options
- 17 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 18 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 19 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 20 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 21 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 22 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 25 Scotland in 7 Days