We are leaving for Spain next week and will have 5 nights/4 full days in Seville. We'd like to have an idea of a day trip that we could take with our teens if we end up having the time.
Cadiz was an idea but the carnival will be going on when we're there and it might be too crowded for our tastes; we'd rather avoid huge crowds on vacation if it can be avoided. Any feedback on being there for the carnival? If not for the carnival, I think Cadiz would be a great choice for us.
This is our first time in Spain and we'll be staying in Seville and Madrid. We're looking for a town that's interesting enough that we can spend a few hours walking around exploring the area, enjoying the culture and having a meal. We don't need "major" sights. Our kids aren't overly anxious to tour more cathedrals.
Also, would prefer train over bus from Seville.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 2 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 English Countryside
- 5 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 10 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 11 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Granada to Madrid
- 20 Croatia
- 21 Croatia trip Planning
- 22 Norway -Trips
- 23 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 24 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...