We are leaving for Spain next week and will have 5 nights/4 full days in Seville. We'd like to have an idea of a day trip that we could take with our teens if we end up having the time.
Cadiz was an idea but the carnival will be going on when we're there and it might be too crowded for our tastes; we'd rather avoid huge crowds on vacation if it can be avoided. Any feedback on being there for the carnival? If not for the carnival, I think Cadiz would be a great choice for us.
This is our first time in Spain and we'll be staying in Seville and Madrid. We're looking for a town that's interesting enough that we can spend a few hours walking around exploring the area, enjoying the culture and having a meal. We don't need "major" sights. Our kids aren't overly anxious to tour more cathedrals.
Also, would prefer train over bus from Seville.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 really AOL Customer Support Number @(1800-681-7208)@AOL%tech
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Paris hotel
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Spanish food - not that special?
- 8 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 9 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Ex-pats with young kids
- 17 Greece
- 18 southeast sicily town as home base
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 21 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 22 London with Teens Trip Report
- 23 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 24 Top Tapas Tascas
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!