We are leaving for Spain next week and will have 5 nights/4 full days in Seville. We'd like to have an idea of a day trip that we could take with our teens if we end up having the time.
Cadiz was an idea but the carnival will be going on when we're there and it might be too crowded for our tastes; we'd rather avoid huge crowds on vacation if it can be avoided. Any feedback on being there for the carnival? If not for the carnival, I think Cadiz would be a great choice for us.
This is our first time in Spain and we'll be staying in Seville and Madrid. We're looking for a town that's interesting enough that we can spend a few hours walking around exploring the area, enjoying the culture and having a meal. We don't need "major" sights. Our kids aren't overly anxious to tour more cathedrals.
Also, would prefer train over bus from Seville.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 3 Praiano
- 4 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 7 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 8 Chamonix to Paris
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 Scotland and London 21 days
- 15 Rome to venice
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 18 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 Ireland itinerary help please
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations