i assume that cabs are relatively easy to catch outside the Tallinn airport? Do cab drivers speak English? Is it true that you have to negotiate a price before entering the cab? If anyone knows how I can arrange a safe ride to my hotel, I'd be ever so grateful.
Cabs in Tallinn, Estonia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in switzerland
- 2 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 3 Ireland train system: first class??
- 4 Barcelona and places around
- 5 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 6 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 7 Cookware in France
- 8 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 9 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 10 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 13 apartment
- 14 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 15 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 16 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 17 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 18 Wine tour in Chianti
- 19 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 20 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 21 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 22 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 23 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 25 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam