I will be traveling to Rome within the next few weeks and I have not been to Europe in close to 5 years. I know that not all taxis will have this, but do some within Rome have the ability to take credit card? We're looking to take a taxi from the airport to our hotel, and I'd like to avoid the hefty fees we will likely be charged to take out cash at the airport (I'd prefer to wait until we are at a bank ATM).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 2 Venice
- 3 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 5 Scotland and London 21 days
- 6 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 7 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 8 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 9 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 Capri in July
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 20 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 24 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 25 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go