I was wondering if the salzburg card covers the bus to get you to the untersberg cable car? if not, what is the price for this journey.
cable car in untersberg near salzburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 2 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 3 South of Switzerland
- 4 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 5 Home Base in Belgium
- 6 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 7 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 8 Now for the Venice hotel
- 9 A Week in Spain
- 10 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 11 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 12 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 13 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 To Prague or not to Prague
- 17 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 18 Day Trips from Paris
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 21 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 22 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 23 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 24 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 25 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?