Has anyone been to this show lately? I'm travelling in May with my mom and I'm looking for a evening activities and this show popped up. I went to the Moulin Rouge ages ago but Fodors rates this show higher. Any thoughts?
Cabaret in Paris- Paradis Latin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 2 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 3 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 6 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 7 Train tickets within Italy
- 8 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 9 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 10 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 11 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 12 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 13 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 14 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 15 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Hotel in Istanbul
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Best driving map for Greece?
- 25 Train from Monterosso to Padua