Has anyone been to this show lately? I'm travelling in May with my mom and I'm looking for a evening activities and this show popped up. I went to the Moulin Rouge ages ago but Fodors rates this show higher. Any thoughts?
Cabaret in Paris- Paradis Latin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5am arrival in Dublin
- 2 London tube
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 What are the best places to see in England
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 London day trips, especially castles
- 19 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 23 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?