We'll be flying in to Geneva and need to get to Turin hopefully by train. Will I be able to purchase a ticket at the Geneva Airport Train Station directly to Turin? Where will I have to clear Italian customs, or will I have to clear both French and Italian customs? Is this a practical way to travel or am I being too stubborn about wanting to take a train through the Alps and should rent a car instead?
By Train From Geneva to Turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mom & daughter travel Croatia & Slovenia
- 2 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 3 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 4 Scandinavian Tour
- 5 Train from Sarlat
- 6 Two days in Dublin
- 7 Travel by train in Poland?
- 8 Train tickets France and Spain
- 9 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 10 Walking in Bologna
- 11 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 12 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 13 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 14 scotland trave;
- 15 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 16 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 17 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 18 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 19 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 20 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 21 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 22 Berlin - one day off
- 23 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 24 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 25 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?