We'll be flying in to Geneva and need to get to Turin hopefully by train. Will I be able to purchase a ticket at the Geneva Airport Train Station directly to Turin? Where will I have to clear Italian customs, or will I have to clear both French and Italian customs? Is this a practical way to travel or am I being too stubborn about wanting to take a train through the Alps and should rent a car instead?
By Train From Geneva to Turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 2 Cotswolds first time
- 3 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 4 Cornwall or Paris?
- 5 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 6 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 7 Latest Itinerary
- 8 Bella to Rome
- 9 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 10 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 11 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.
- 12 Two Month Europe Trip
- 13 The east coast of Italy
- 14 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 15 What will happen to my ff trip to Italy if Lufthansa strikes?
- 16 First Trip to Europe
- 17 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 So… anyone shop in BOLOGNA recently?
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 24 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 25 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings