We'll be flying in to Geneva and need to get to Turin hopefully by train. Will I be able to purchase a ticket at the Geneva Airport Train Station directly to Turin? Where will I have to clear Italian customs, or will I have to clear both French and Italian customs? Is this a practical way to travel or am I being too stubborn about wanting to take a train through the Alps and should rent a car instead?
By Train From Geneva to Turin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 2 St Germain
- 3 When to go to Sicily
- 4 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 5 Rome Areas to stay
- 6 Wengen to Torino?
- 7 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 8 Lakes District UK
- 9 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 10 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 15 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 16 how about a Malaga lunch?
- 17 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 18 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 19 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 20 England & Scotland in April
- 21 Rental car scams in Italy
- 22 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Unique Venice Activity
- 25 22 days or DIY tour