It is my dad's first time visiting Paris and he really wants to visit the Eiffel tower, except it is very difficult to get up the lifts because 1 lift is apparently out of order at the moment. I tried buying tickets online and everything is sold out. The only time I could find is evening of August 19th at 11PM however, I later found out we will no longer be in Paris that day. If anyone is willing to swap for a different day (August 16th evening, August 17th, August 18th or August 21st evening) that would be wonderful! OR I'm wiling to just buy 3 new set of tickets. I need 2 adults 1 child or just 3 adults is fine too for any of the dates mentioned above.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 2 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 3 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 4 Prague
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Sundays in Puglia
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 What tips can you give about packing?
- 10 Sim Card Options
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Azores
- 14 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 17 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 23 Scotland in 7 Days
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June