It is my dad's first time visiting Paris and he really wants to visit the Eiffel tower, except it is very difficult to get up the lifts because 1 lift is apparently out of order at the moment. I tried buying tickets online and everything is sold out. The only time I could find is evening of August 19th at 11PM however, I later found out we will no longer be in Paris that day. If anyone is willing to swap for a different day (August 16th evening, August 17th, August 18th or August 21st evening) that would be wonderful! OR I'm wiling to just buy 3 new set of tickets. I need 2 adults 1 child or just 3 adults is fine too for any of the dates mentioned above.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 2 Pay attention to your watches !
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 5 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 6 Schengen Rule
- 7 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 10 Christmas Day in Granada
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 13 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 16 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 17 Zurich to Milan trip
- 18 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 24 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 25 Venice/Mestre