It is my dad's first time visiting Paris and he really wants to visit the Eiffel tower, except it is very difficult to get up the lifts because 1 lift is apparently out of order at the moment. I tried buying tickets online and everything is sold out. The only time I could find is evening of August 19th at 11PM however, I later found out we will no longer be in Paris that day. If anyone is willing to swap for a different day (August 16th evening, August 17th, August 18th or August 21st evening) that would be wonderful! OR I'm wiling to just buy 3 new set of tickets. I need 2 adults 1 child or just 3 adults is fine too for any of the dates mentioned above.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Algarve location Help
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 12 Ischia
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 15 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 19 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 23 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 24 Prague
- 25 No Periods in British Written English!