It is my dad's first time visiting Paris and he really wants to visit the Eiffel tower, except it is very difficult to get up the lifts because 1 lift is apparently out of order at the moment. I tried buying tickets online and everything is sold out. The only time I could find is evening of August 19th at 11PM however, I later found out we will no longer be in Paris that day. If anyone is willing to swap for a different day (August 16th evening, August 17th, August 18th or August 21st evening) that would be wonderful! OR I'm wiling to just buy 3 new set of tickets. I need 2 adults 1 child or just 3 adults is fine too for any of the dates mentioned above.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 5 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 13 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Switzerland in October
- 17 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 22 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 23 Tuscany First Time
- 24 Iceland car rental agencies
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.