It is my dad's first time visiting Paris and he really wants to visit the Eiffel tower, except it is very difficult to get up the lifts because 1 lift is apparently out of order at the moment. I tried buying tickets online and everything is sold out. The only time I could find is evening of August 19th at 11PM however, I later found out we will no longer be in Paris that day. If anyone is willing to swap for a different day (August 16th evening, August 17th, August 18th or August 21st evening) that would be wonderful! OR I'm wiling to just buy 3 new set of tickets. I need 2 adults 1 child or just 3 adults is fine too for any of the dates mentioned above.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in London?
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Cutback on Spain trip
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 12 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 15 Croatia transportation question.
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 20 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 2017 Easter in Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Suggested Italy Itinerary