I'm wondering about buying train tickets while we are in Paris. We are thinking about a day trip to Reims and I was wondering if I could get the tickets while in Paris, without going to an actual train station.
Perhaps at the main tourist office? Or do they sell train tickets at travel agencies, as they do in Italy?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Buying train tickets while in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Basque region
- 2 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 3 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Italy Countryside
- 6 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 7 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 12 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 13 biking tours in Italy?
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 France,Spain,Italy
- 25 Scotland November 2015