I'm wondering about buying train tickets while we are in Paris. We are thinking about a day trip to Reims and I was wondering if I could get the tickets while in Paris, without going to an actual train station.
Perhaps at the main tourist office? Or do they sell train tickets at travel agencies, as they do in Italy?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Buying train tickets while in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 2 London day trips, especially castles
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 5 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 6 Hotel in Venice
- 7 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 8 Zurich, Switzerland
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 Day trips from Marseille
- 15 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 16 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 17 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 22 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 23 Day trips
- 24 London tube
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014