I'm wondering about buying train tickets while we are in Paris. We are thinking about a day trip to Reims and I was wondering if I could get the tickets while in Paris, without going to an actual train station.
Perhaps at the main tourist office? Or do they sell train tickets at travel agencies, as they do in Italy?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through Paris
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 8 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 9 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 10 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Zurich to Milan trip
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 16 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 San Sebastián
- 19 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 23 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 24 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 25 Planning A trip