I'm wondering about buying train tickets while we are in Paris. We are thinking about a day trip to Reims and I was wondering if I could get the tickets while in Paris, without going to an actual train station.
Perhaps at the main tourist office? Or do they sell train tickets at travel agencies, as they do in Italy?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 2 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 5 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 6 Dublin transportation help
- 7 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 8 Relaxing destinations?
- 9 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 12 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 13 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 14 Bandol port of call
- 15 Staying in Vienna and Prague
- 16 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 17 where to stay in Malta
- 18 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 19 Road maps for Iceland
- 20 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 21 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 22 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 23 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 24 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 25 spanish winery region(s)