I'm wondering about buying train tickets while we are in Paris. We are thinking about a day trip to Reims and I was wondering if I could get the tickets while in Paris, without going to an actual train station.
Perhaps at the main tourist office? Or do they sell train tickets at travel agencies, as they do in Italy?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 2 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 3 Need good fondue in Lucerne
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 6 Stunning Stockholm - August 2010
- 7 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 8 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 2015 Flight Prices
- 10 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 11 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 12 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 13 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 14 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 15 Parking in Hallstadt, Dachstein and Linz?
- 16 Please Help - Poland - Prague - Vienna
- 17 Seine Dinner Cruise
- 18 Best Way to get to Prague from Torun, Poland
- 19 Dachstein - Salzkammergut Visit
- 20 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 21 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary
- 23 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 24 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 25 ?Prague, Wroclaw, Krakow & Vienna???