I'm wondering about buying train tickets while we are in Paris. We are thinking about a day trip to Reims and I was wondering if I could get the tickets while in Paris, without going to an actual train station.
Perhaps at the main tourist office? Or do they sell train tickets at travel agencies, as they do in Italy?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 2 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 Europe itinerary
- 5 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 6 Renting International Cars from USA
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 Our time in Rome
- 9 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 train from ravenna to parma
- 12 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 13 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 16 Enjoying England for a year!
- 17 European Travel in March
- 18 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 19 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 20 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 23 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 24 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 25 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris