I'm wondering about buying train tickets while we are in Paris. We are thinking about a day trip to Reims and I was wondering if I could get the tickets while in Paris, without going to an actual train station.
Perhaps at the main tourist office? Or do they sell train tickets at travel agencies, as they do in Italy?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 Stu Tower
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 YIKES!
- 6 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 7 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 23 Almalfi
- 24 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations