I'm wondering about buying train tickets while we are in Paris. We are thinking about a day trip to Reims and I was wondering if I could get the tickets while in Paris, without going to an actual train station.
Perhaps at the main tourist office? Or do they sell train tickets at travel agencies, as they do in Italy?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravello to Paestum
- 2 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 3 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 4 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 5 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 6 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 7 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 8 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 9 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 10 italy itinerary
- 11 5 Days in Corsica
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 15 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 16 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Itinerary Help!
- 21 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Well, I'm always warning people
- 24 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 25 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!