I am slogging my way through the RENFE website -- my Spanish is so-so -- and when I put in dates for Seville to Granada on May 5, it tells me it could not find any trains.
"No se han encontrado trenes"
Is that because it is too soon to buy them (I hope!) or because they are all full?
Or perhaps, I'm not really following the procedure at all correctly. I found the train I wanted and clicked the shopping cart. The next screen ("Busca y compra tu viaje:") showed the correct citites and date, but when I click "Buscar" that's when I got the message.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 4 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 5 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 9 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 8 Days in Spain
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Scenic cruise advice
- 17 Barcelona alternative
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 20 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 24 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras