I am slogging my way through the RENFE website -- my Spanish is so-so -- and when I put in dates for Seville to Granada on May 5, it tells me it could not find any trains.
"No se han encontrado trenes"
Is that because it is too soon to buy them (I hope!) or because they are all full?
Or perhaps, I'm not really following the procedure at all correctly. I found the train I wanted and clicked the shopping cart. The next screen ("Busca y compra tu viaje:") showed the correct citites and date, but when I click "Buscar" that's when I got the message.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PATRON CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 EPSON PRINTER TECHNICAL SETUP/setting
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 11 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 12 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 International drivers permit
- 15 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 18 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 19 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 20 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Naples + Walking Tour
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence