I am slogging my way through the RENFE website -- my Spanish is so-so -- and when I put in dates for Seville to Granada on May 5, it tells me it could not find any trains.
"No se han encontrado trenes"
Is that because it is too soon to buy them (I hope!) or because they are all full?
Or perhaps, I'm not really following the procedure at all correctly. I found the train I wanted and clicked the shopping cart. The next screen ("Busca y compra tu viaje:") showed the correct citites and date, but when I click "Buscar" that's when I got the message.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 4 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 5 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 6 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 9 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 10 Shoes in Scotland
- 11 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 12 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 13 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 14 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 17 Sicily
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 20 Two for One Days OUt
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Honeymoon in Greece
- 24 Tour of Northern Italy
- 25 Italy for Christmas Week