I have been on the French train sites, and RailEurope. I am having trouble getting fares on the snfc Site which I believe is much cheaper. I need to know rate for routes: Bordeaux to Avignon, and then Avignon (or Montpellier) to Barcelona. Whenever I go on the SNFC site it won't give out fares, same with the debahn German site. Any suggestions on finding out info. over the internet?
Buying train tickets locally vs. ahead of time\ France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 nearby cities to london
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 19 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 23 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days