I have been on the French train sites, and RailEurope. I am having trouble getting fares on the snfc Site which I believe is much cheaper. I need to know rate for routes: Bordeaux to Avignon, and then Avignon (or Montpellier) to Barcelona. Whenever I go on the SNFC site it won't give out fares, same with the debahn German site. Any suggestions on finding out info. over the internet?
Buying train tickets locally vs. ahead of time\ France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal in September
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 10 Medieval Tallinn
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 Family European winter holiday
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 19 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 20 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 21 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 22 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Euro Train