I have been on the French train sites, and RailEurope. I am having trouble getting fares on the snfc Site which I believe is much cheaper. I need to know rate for routes: Bordeaux to Avignon, and then Avignon (or Montpellier) to Barcelona. Whenever I go on the SNFC site it won't give out fares, same with the debahn German site. Any suggestions on finding out info. over the internet?
Buying train tickets locally vs. ahead of time\ France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 4 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 5 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 11 Museums in Berlin
- 12 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 24 Is my plan ok
- 25 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.