I'll be arriving in Vienna at the Westbahnhof. A couple of days later I'll be moving on to Prague by train. Can I purchase my ticket to Prague when I arrive at Westbahnhof or must I go to the station where the train will actually depart to buy tickets? Thanks!
Buying Train Tickets in Vienna
- 1 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 5 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 6 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 7 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 8 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 9 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 10 East coast trains
- 11 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 12 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 First night after arriving in Milan
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 17 France by rail or car?
- 18 Planning my days in Paris
- 19 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 20 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 21 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 24 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre