I spent a lot of time with no useful results trying to locate a reliable train schedule from Madrid (Atocha) to El Escorial for a day trip for September 6. I looked at:
Schedules are either not available or do not have the last update date and are contradicting each other. Is there any place that has reliable schedules for this date and a way to easily purchase them on line? I wanted to buy them ahead of time as I do not speak Spanish and I read in a few places that many RENFE employees do not speak English.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO! YAHOO!YAHOO mail tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 **24*7
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 6 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 9 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 10 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 13 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Spain Itinerary
- 18 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 ATM
- 21 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 25 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?