I spent a lot of time with no useful results trying to locate a reliable train schedule from Madrid (Atocha) to El Escorial for a day trip for September 6. I looked at:
Schedules are either not available or do not have the last update date and are contradicting each other. Is there any place that has reliable schedules for this date and a way to easily purchase them on line? I wanted to buy them ahead of time as I do not speak Spanish and I read in a few places that many RENFE employees do not speak English.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 2 생방송카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 3 아시아카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 4 아시안카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 5 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 6 월드카지노-((°【 ＢＥＥ２５８。COM 】°))-슈퍼카지노
- 7 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 8 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 9 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 10 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 11 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 12 Valencia Spain
- 13 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 16 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 17 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Visiting Zurich
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 22 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 23 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 24 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 25 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?