I spent a lot of time with no useful results trying to locate a reliable train schedule from Madrid (Atocha) to El Escorial for a day trip for September 6. I looked at:
Schedules are either not available or do not have the last update date and are contradicting each other. Is there any place that has reliable schedules for this date and a way to easily purchase them on line? I wanted to buy them ahead of time as I do not speak Spanish and I read in a few places that many RENFE employees do not speak English.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아카지노/≫」BOB248.ＣoM「≪/슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 Italy bus or train
- 3 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 4 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 5 생중계카지노→＂ ＫＲ０２１。ＺＥ。ＡＭ ＂←슈퍼바카라
- 6 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 7 라이브카지노**♫《 ｋｒ０２１。ｚｚ。ａｍ 》♫**슈퍼바카라
- 8 카지노사이트//〃 RED909.Ｃoℳ 〃//슈퍼바카라
- 9 아시아카지노∖∖ϗ→ ＲＥＤ９０９。ＣＯＭ ←ϗ∖∖슈퍼카지노
- 10 help with Italy itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 12 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 13 카지노사이트ξ└✈《 SSK68。COM 》ξ└✈슈퍼카지노
- 14 카지노싸이트§＼✇【 SSK68。COM 】§＼✇슈퍼카지노♋카지노싸이트
- 15 마카오카지노ξ└✆《 SSK68。COM 》ξ└✆슈퍼카지노
- 16 인터넷카지노§＼✄【 SSK68。COM 】§＼✄슈퍼카지노
- 17 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 18 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 19 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 20 Undisclsoed location
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 Praiano
- 24 Rome-Itinerary
- 25 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona