It will be my first time traveling from Barajas airport to Salamanca. Most likely I will arrive on Sunday, but definitely have to be in Salamanca by Monday.
Based on many helpful reviews, I have decided to take the avanzabus.
Is it wise to buy tickets online - site says they don't accept cards from non spanish banks though, therefore may be forced to take the train....
Does anyone have experience buying bus tickets the day of? And on a sunday no less?
Btw am in california..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스포츠토토프로토わわ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】わ영종도바카라내국인わ 한지민
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 경마예상지ポポ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】ポ바카라양방ポ 이휘향
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Tour groups
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 10 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 So much to do, so little time!
- 16 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 17 Baby Milk
- 18 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 French restaurants
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 24 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 25 Super Cover For Hertz