It will be my first time traveling from Barajas airport to Salamanca. Most likely I will arrive on Sunday, but definitely have to be in Salamanca by Monday.
Based on many helpful reviews, I have decided to take the avanzabus.
Is it wise to buy tickets online - site says they don't accept cards from non spanish banks though, therefore may be forced to take the train....
Does anyone have experience buying bus tickets the day of? And on a sunday no less?
Btw am in california..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Brugge hotel help
- 6 Luggage Storage
- 7 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 10 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 14 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 21 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days