It will be my first time traveling from Barajas airport to Salamanca. Most likely I will arrive on Sunday, but definitely have to be in Salamanca by Monday.
Based on many helpful reviews, I have decided to take the avanzabus.
Is it wise to buy tickets online - site says they don't accept cards from non spanish banks though, therefore may be forced to take the train....
Does anyone have experience buying bus tickets the day of? And on a sunday no less?
Btw am in california..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Iceland car rental agencies
- 3 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 6 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 7 Tuscany First Time
- 8 Switzerland in October
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Italy in January?
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 13 2 days in Lugano area
- 14 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 15 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 16 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Recommendations
- 19 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 20 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Paris- restaurant
- 25 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?