It will be my first time traveling from Barajas airport to Salamanca. Most likely I will arrive on Sunday, but definitely have to be in Salamanca by Monday.
Based on many helpful reviews, I have decided to take the avanzabus.
Is it wise to buy tickets online - site says they don't accept cards from non spanish banks though, therefore may be forced to take the train....
Does anyone have experience buying bus tickets the day of? And on a sunday no less?
Btw am in california..
Buying tickets :Madrid to Salamanca by bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 3 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 4 Christmas in Munich
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 7 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 8 Moving to Belfast
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 11 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 12 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 18 Luggage sizing
- 19 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 20 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 21 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 24 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid