It will be my first time traveling from Barajas airport to Salamanca. Most likely I will arrive on Sunday, but definitely have to be in Salamanca by Monday.
Based on many helpful reviews, I have decided to take the avanzabus.
Is it wise to buy tickets online - site says they don't accept cards from non spanish banks though, therefore may be forced to take the train....
Does anyone have experience buying bus tickets the day of? And on a sunday no less?
Btw am in california..
Buying tickets :Madrid to Salamanca by bus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 8 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 9 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 10 one last portugal car rental question
- 11 Venice
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 Day trip on the Rhine
- 22 Avignon to London?
- 23 Swiss rail passes
- 24 Day trips
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?