It will be my first time traveling from Barajas airport to Salamanca. Most likely I will arrive on Sunday, but definitely have to be in Salamanca by Monday.
Based on many helpful reviews, I have decided to take the avanzabus.
Is it wise to buy tickets online - site says they don't accept cards from non spanish banks though, therefore may be forced to take the train....
Does anyone have experience buying bus tickets the day of? And on a sunday no less?
Btw am in california..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 electrical activity is described
- 2 Spain Itinerary Help
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 5 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 6 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 7 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 11 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 12 Ali
- 13 Drinks in Spain
- 14 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 15 Gelato course in Rome?
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 18 Too much for one day?
- 19 Travel WiFi - France
- 20 Norfolk base
- 21 Lipari to Capri??
- 22 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 23 Iceland Trip report
- 24 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 25 12 days europe