It will be my first time traveling from Barajas airport to Salamanca. Most likely I will arrive on Sunday, but definitely have to be in Salamanca by Monday.
Based on many helpful reviews, I have decided to take the avanzabus.
Is it wise to buy tickets online - site says they don't accept cards from non spanish banks though, therefore may be forced to take the train....
Does anyone have experience buying bus tickets the day of? And on a sunday no less?
Btw am in california..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 모바일바카라주소→←イ→←psp33。Ｃｏｍ→←イ→←에비앙카지노
- 2 모바일카지노주소→←イ→←psp33。Ｃｏｍ→←イ→←33카지노
- 3 라이브룰렛사이트→←イ→←psp33。Ｃｏｍ→←イ→←엠카지노
- 4 다음카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 5 실시간룰렛사이트→←イ→←psp33。Ｃｏｍ→←イ→←개츠비카지노
- 6 쇼핑몰카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 7 오프닝바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 8 고스톱게임【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 오렌지게임【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 11 서비스바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 12 러브룰렛【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 13 야바위바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 14 온라인바다이야기【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 15 에이스토토【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 16 황금성게임【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 17 오이시카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 18 Bodrum Turkey to Greek islands
- 19 야바위카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 20 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 21 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 22 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 23 카지노쿠폰【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 24 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?