Ok, I keep trying to buy this ticket from Bruges to Paris... preferably via Any Belgium Station. I've gone to several different recommended sites, lastly SNCF It only lets me look about five days ahead. Is this normal? I want to go ahead and get this lined up! We need our ticket for June 4th and I want to know what time we are going to have to travel, cost, etc. We hope for an approx 6 pm time slot. I want the least expensive site. Thanks for any and all help. Oh, should we go via Antwerp? Is that the shortest route? It would be fun to look around a bit, but we don't have much time.
Buying ticket from Bruges to Paris - help!
- 1 florence hotel
- 2 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 3 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 4 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 5 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 6 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 12 My Journey Through Europe
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 23 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 24 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's