I love going to Westend shows when I'm in London but the prices are pretty extravagant. I usually go to tkts on the day but I heard from several people that if you go to the theatre of choice in the morning on the day of the performance you can get cheap tickets, as cheap as 20 quid for stall seat.
Any experience with this. I'm hoping to see Once among others the next time I am in London this summer.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 2 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 3 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 4 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 5 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 6 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 7 Transportation Question Italy
- 8 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 9 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 London Restaurants
- 13 Train tickets in Italy?
- 14 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 15 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 16 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 17 Corsica
- 18 17 days in England
- 19 VENICE
- 20 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 21 London best location
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 24 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 25 An Introduction to French Wines...