I love going to Westend shows when I'm in London but the prices are pretty extravagant. I usually go to tkts on the day but I heard from several people that if you go to the theatre of choice in the morning on the day of the performance you can get cheap tickets, as cheap as 20 quid for stall seat.
Any experience with this. I'm hoping to see Once among others the next time I am in London this summer.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 4 LIsbon
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 My Topic Title게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 7 스위피 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 8 마카오환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 9 마카오호텔 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 10 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 11 Corfu
- 12 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 21 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 22 Trip suggestion
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter