I love going to Westend shows when I'm in London but the prices are pretty extravagant. I usually go to tkts on the day but I heard from several people that if you go to the theatre of choice in the morning on the day of the performance you can get cheap tickets, as cheap as 20 quid for stall seat.
Any experience with this. I'm hoping to see Once among others the next time I am in London this summer.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 If you had to choose one......
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Granada to Madrid
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 Tour groups
- 14 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 15 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 16 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 17 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 18 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 19 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 20 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 English Countryside
- 24 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 25 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?