I love going to Westend shows when I'm in London but the prices are pretty extravagant. I usually go to tkts on the day but I heard from several people that if you go to the theatre of choice in the morning on the day of the performance you can get cheap tickets, as cheap as 20 quid for stall seat.
Any experience with this. I'm hoping to see Once among others the next time I am in London this summer.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 8 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 9 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 13 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 14 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 15 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 18 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 24 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 25 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?