I love going to Westend shows when I'm in London but the prices are pretty extravagant. I usually go to tkts on the day but I heard from several people that if you go to the theatre of choice in the morning on the day of the performance you can get cheap tickets, as cheap as 20 quid for stall seat.
Any experience with this. I'm hoping to see Once among others the next time I am in London this summer.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 IWM
- 2 London Hotel - Different Request
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 6 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Travelling Iceland
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 10 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 11 Portugal rental car
- 12 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 13 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 14 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 15 Trastevere Food
- 16 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 17 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 18 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 19 Sim Cards
- 20 Nightime Tivoli
- 21 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Amalfi Coast
- 25 Montserrat Express