I love going to Westend shows when I'm in London but the prices are pretty extravagant. I usually go to tkts on the day but I heard from several people that if you go to the theatre of choice in the morning on the day of the performance you can get cheap tickets, as cheap as 20 quid for stall seat.
Any experience with this. I'm hoping to see Once among others the next time I am in London this summer.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our future trip to Greece
- 2 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 3 Russia in two weeks in December
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Christmas Day in Granada
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 car insurance italy
- 11 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 12 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 13 Venice/Mestre
- 14 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Spanish Medical Providers
- 17 Transylvania - June 2018
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 20 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 21 Krakow
- 22 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 23 Quizz !
- 24 Pay attention to your watches !
- 25 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP