What is the best and cheapest way to buy TGV ticket within France? I am travelling direct from Bordeaux to Paris and I saw two websites Rail Europe and Travel-b Europe and the Rail Europe is nearly double the price than Travel-b website. Travel-b Europe site seems to have more departure times than Rail Europe. The thing is the Travel-b Europe is Belgium based I think, so I have to pick up the ticket there which is impossible as I come from Australia.
Do you know what the website should I best buy the tickets from? I am travelling in 2/4/16 and the cheaper ticket starting to disappear. Is travelling on weekend in this case Saturday is generally more expensive than Friday?
I will also travel from Paris to Deauville and wondering if the website is the same as the two or there is more local website that is cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 롤렛 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 카지노블랙썬■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ネ아시안카지노
- 3 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 4 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 5 asdfasdf
- 6 Transportation
- 7 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 8 4 days in Provence in early June
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 Leather goods in Florence
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 15 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 dinner jackets
- 20 Trip to Rome
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 23 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)