What is the best and cheapest way to buy TGV ticket within France? I am travelling direct from Bordeaux to Paris and I saw two websites Rail Europe and Travel-b Europe and the Rail Europe is nearly double the price than Travel-b website. Travel-b Europe site seems to have more departure times than Rail Europe. The thing is the Travel-b Europe is Belgium based I think, so I have to pick up the ticket there which is impossible as I come from Australia.
Do you know what the website should I best buy the tickets from? I am travelling in 2/4/16 and the cheaper ticket starting to disappear. Is travelling on weekend in this case Saturday is generally more expensive than Friday?
I will also travel from Paris to Deauville and wondering if the website is the same as the two or there is more local website that is cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 2 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Apartment Montreux area
- 6 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 10 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 11 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 12 An evening in London
- 13 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 14 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 15 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 23 Safety in Rome
- 24 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 25 Seeking reasonable itinerary