What is the best and cheapest way to buy TGV ticket within France? I am travelling direct from Bordeaux to Paris and I saw two websites Rail Europe and Travel-b Europe and the Rail Europe is nearly double the price than Travel-b website. Travel-b Europe site seems to have more departure times than Rail Europe. The thing is the Travel-b Europe is Belgium based I think, so I have to pick up the ticket there which is impossible as I come from Australia.
Do you know what the website should I best buy the tickets from? I am travelling in 2/4/16 and the cheaper ticket starting to disappear. Is travelling on weekend in this case Saturday is generally more expensive than Friday?
I will also travel from Paris to Deauville and wondering if the website is the same as the two or there is more local website that is cheaper.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 2 Iceland trip report!
- 3 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 4 Seville to Cordoba
- 5 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 6 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 9 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 13 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 14 ATM
- 15 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 18 London 6 day itinerary
- 19 London Hotel - Different Request
- 20 Portugal rental car
- 21 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 22 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Bernese Oberland
- 25 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon