We will be in Turkey beginning next month are are interested in possibly buying a rug while there. We will be in Istanbul and along the Aegean Coast. While we have some knowledge about rugs, we are by no means experts. We have been reading tips on buying rugs. Are there any stores or places where it is recommended to look for a rug. Any first hand experiences of a success with purchasing a rug in Turkey? Or any negative experiences of trying to purchase a rug in Turkey? Thanks!
Buying Rugs in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 2nd step in planning a Europe Trip
- 2 Villach Hbf
- 3 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 4 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 5 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 6 Blog updates from Europe.
- 7 Extended European travel
- 8 Sicily Itinerary help - 15 nights
- 9 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 10 Capri Travel to Rome
- 11 Cream tea
- 12 Canakkle, Gallipoli and Troy
- 13 Ger’s Trip to Florence over Easter
- 14 My 1st step in planning a Europe Trip
- 15 Areas in Spain to visit?
- 16 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 17 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 18 Tour Groups for 30 to 40 year olds? Singles Groups?
- 19 Trip to Pyrenees
- 20 Tour du Mont Blanc: guided or self guided?
- 21 Sicily, East & West side
- 22 Folk Dance of Turkish Black Sea Coast
- 23 2 Days in Florence, Italy. Doable?
- 24 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 25 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?