We will be in Turkey beginning next month are are interested in possibly buying a rug while there. We will be in Istanbul and along the Aegean Coast. While we have some knowledge about rugs, we are by no means experts. We have been reading tips on buying rugs. Are there any stores or places where it is recommended to look for a rug. Any first hand experiences of a success with purchasing a rug in Turkey? Or any negative experiences of trying to purchase a rug in Turkey? Thanks!
Buying Rugs in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 4 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Ports of Lipari, Giardini Naxos, Gythion, Monemvasia - Shore Excursions?
- 7 amsterdam hotels
- 8 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 9 Credit cards with chips
- 10 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 11 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 12 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 13 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 14 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 15 Maisons-Lafitte
- 16 Question about justairports
- 17 Transportation in and around Munich
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 20 Rome visit close to Easter
- 21 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 22 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 23 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 24 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 25 Scotland/London Itinerary Help