Train tickets are now available from Seville to Barcelona for end of May and I like to ask few questions before buying.
I'm looking at getting Turista class tickets, but thinking of Promo+ as it allows to choose seats. Not sure how important is being able to choose seats anyway? Is there a preference which side to sit when traveling from Seville to Barcelona?
If choosing seat is not a big deal I found that buying tickets from loco2.com is slightly cheaper than Renfe (probably due to better exchange rate between AUD/GBP compared to Euro?) and also is hassle free compared to horrible Renfe website, but loco2 doesn't offer P+, you can only choose 'Prefer windows seats' etc.
So what to do you think, worth going trough all the pain with Renfe just to be able to choose seats or go with slightly cheaper loco2.com?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 2 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 3 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 4 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 5 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 6 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 7 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 8 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 9 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 10 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 11 Oyster card?
- 12 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 London Theater
- 15 multi city flights to europe
- 16 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 17 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 Milan and Lake Como
- 20 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 21 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 22 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 23 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid