Train tickets are now available from Seville to Barcelona for end of May and I like to ask few questions before buying.
I'm looking at getting Turista class tickets, but thinking of Promo+ as it allows to choose seats. Not sure how important is being able to choose seats anyway? Is there a preference which side to sit when traveling from Seville to Barcelona?
If choosing seat is not a big deal I found that buying tickets from loco2.com is slightly cheaper than Renfe (probably due to better exchange rate between AUD/GBP compared to Euro?) and also is hassle free compared to horrible Renfe website, but loco2 doesn't offer P+, you can only choose 'Prefer windows seats' etc.
So what to do you think, worth going trough all the pain with Renfe just to be able to choose seats or go with slightly cheaper loco2.com?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 2 Germany in December Trip Report
- 3 Planning a European Trip
- 4 Lisbon trip report
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Naples, Italy
- 7 Tour of Northern Italy
- 8 So much to do, so little time!
- 9 San Sebastian
- 10 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 13 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 14 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 20 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 21 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 22 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 23 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Shoes in Scotland