Train tickets are now available from Seville to Barcelona for end of May and I like to ask few questions before buying.
I'm looking at getting Turista class tickets, but thinking of Promo+ as it allows to choose seats. Not sure how important is being able to choose seats anyway? Is there a preference which side to sit when traveling from Seville to Barcelona?
If choosing seat is not a big deal I found that buying tickets from loco2.com is slightly cheaper than Renfe (probably due to better exchange rate between AUD/GBP compared to Euro?) and also is hassle free compared to horrible Renfe website, but loco2 doesn't offer P+, you can only choose 'Prefer windows seats' etc.
So what to do you think, worth going trough all the pain with Renfe just to be able to choose seats or go with slightly cheaper loco2.com?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RESET YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800-:982:8520 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 16 Greece
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Stuck in Paris
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice