I want to reserve tickets from Varenna to Zurich (one-way). I'd like to compare prices and schedules between local trains (that run on same route as Bernina) and Bernina express.
What is the best website? I have tried several but can't seem to get anything working. This is for travel in August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 2 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 3 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 4 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 5 Best Viking Sites
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 8 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 9 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 10 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 11 Car Hire Bologna
- 12 Sherry Triangle--Where to Stay
- 13 San Sebastian Beaches
- 14 Skiathos 2017
- 15 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 16 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 17 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 20 Driving in Wales
- 21 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 22 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 23 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Need train ticket help for Prague