I want to reserve tickets from Varenna to Zurich (one-way). I'd like to compare prices and schedules between local trains (that run on same route as Bernina) and Bernina express.
What is the best website? I have tried several but can't seem to get anything working. This is for travel in August.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 2 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 3 Alitala
- 4 Which Hotel in Rome
- 5 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 10 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 11 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 12 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 13 Georgia in 4 days
- 14 Where should I go with my family?
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London