My family and I are going to Europe this summer for the first time. Is it possible to buy tickets for the Opera Garnier English guided tours ahead of time? Has any one taken this tour and was it worth it? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 4 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 10 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 11 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 driving from ancona to rome
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
Buying Opera Garnier English guided tour tickets beforehand