For our last leg of our Italian trip we will be training to Rome from Florence on a Sunday. We will need to buy the 3 day tourist pass for the bus/metro once we get to Rome Termini. Would anyone know if the offices are open on a Sunday? If not, are there ticket machines I can purchase from? I would be getting to Rome at 5pm.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 5 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Paris day trips August
- 8 Transportation from Brno train station
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 We're here!
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 20 Moving to Italy
- 21 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 22 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 23 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 24 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 25 Rick Steves Alternatives