For our last leg of our Italian trip we will be training to Rome from Florence on a Sunday. We will need to buy the 3 day tourist pass for the bus/metro once we get to Rome Termini. Would anyone know if the offices are open on a Sunday? If not, are there ticket machines I can purchase from? I would be getting to Rome at 5pm.
Thank you in advance
Buying metro tickets in Rome on a Sunday
- 1 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 2 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 3 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 4 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 5 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 6 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 7 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 8 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 9 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 10 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 11 Edinburgh
- 12 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 13 Connection in Newark EWR
- 14 Refining London and Scotland
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Apartment location
- 17 portugal
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Paris trip report
- 20 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 21 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 22 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 23 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September