We need to get a new piece of luggage for our trip. Can anyone recommend a large duffle or a suitcase. It would be for my husband. We will be gone for 16 days and although we will have a car some of that time we want something that is easy to lift. I hope we can wash but maybe not. Thanks. I need input.
Buying luggage for the trip
- 1 Climbing Snowdon
- 2 Zee Best
- 3 river cruise choice
- 4 pier in Copenhagen
- 5 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 6 Rome apartment
- 7 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 8 Paros or Naxos?
- 9 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 10 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 11 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 12 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 13 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 14 Istanbul Hotels
- 15 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 16 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 17 General questions about Sicily
- 18 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 19 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 20 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 21 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 22 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 23 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 24 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 25 What to Give to Host Family