We need to get a new piece of luggage for our trip. Can anyone recommend a large duffle or a suitcase. It would be for my husband. We will be gone for 16 days and although we will have a car some of that time we want something that is easy to lift. I hope we can wash but maybe not. Thanks. I need input.
Buying luggage for the trip
- 1 Spain with kids
- 2 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 3 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 4 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 5 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 6 Do and don't, eating in France
- 7 Places to visit from London
- 8 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 9 Meeting up at CDG
- 10 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 11 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 12 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 13 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 14 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 15 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 16 Paris Ticket t+
- 17 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 18 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 19 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 20 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 21 Getting the best our of Europe
- 22 best clubs in barcelona
- 23 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 24 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 25 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me