We need to get a new piece of luggage for our trip. Can anyone recommend a large duffle or a suitcase. It would be for my husband. We will be gone for 16 days and although we will have a car some of that time we want something that is easy to lift. I hope we can wash but maybe not. Thanks. I need input.
Buying luggage for the trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental companies Italy
- 2 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 8 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 9 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 13 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 hotels in Seville
- 16 Sicily Suggetions
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 20 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 21 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 25 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?