We need to get a new piece of luggage for our trip. Can anyone recommend a large duffle or a suitcase. It would be for my husband. We will be gone for 16 days and although we will have a car some of that time we want something that is easy to lift. I hope we can wash but maybe not. Thanks. I need input.
Buying luggage for the trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 6 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 7 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 8 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 9 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 10 car rental agency
- 11 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 14 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 15 Trains
- 16 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 DVD players in France
- 19 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 20 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 23 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 24 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 25 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation