We'll be in France in late June and I'd like to get a LV bag. Will there be a significant savings over prices in the US? I checked my favorites online and will do so right before we leave so I have an idea of comparisons. Where is the best place to buy? Will there be duty free shops at CDG? I heard claiming the VAT refund is difficult. Also read that there is a limit of $800 before I have to pay duty on purchases I bring back. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 4 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 7 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 8 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 9 London - Site List Triage -
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 15 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 16 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 22 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 23 Southern Ireland Help
- 24 Bologna tips
- 25 Electronic plug adapter for Italy