We'll be in France in late June and I'd like to get a LV bag. Will there be a significant savings over prices in the US? I checked my favorites online and will do so right before we leave so I have an idea of comparisons. Where is the best place to buy? Will there be duty free shops at CDG? I heard claiming the VAT refund is difficult. Also read that there is a limit of $800 before I have to pay duty on purchases I bring back. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Bodrum to instanbul
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 9 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 12 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 18 Globus Tours
- 19 Scotland Votes "No"
- 20 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm