We'll be in France in late June and I'd like to get a LV bag. Will there be a significant savings over prices in the US? I checked my favorites online and will do so right before we leave so I have an idea of comparisons. Where is the best place to buy? Will there be duty free shops at CDG? I heard claiming the VAT refund is difficult. Also read that there is a limit of $800 before I have to pay duty on purchases I bring back. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 1 day trips from Stuttgart
- 2 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 3 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 4 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 5 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 6 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 London Evening Activity
- 9 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 10 rand versus euro
- 11 Germany and Italy
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 14 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 15 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 16 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 17 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 18 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 19 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 22 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 23 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 25 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano