I am traveling to Italy in November. Venice, Florence and Rome. Looking forward to the great selection of handbags and shoes. Can anyone give me an idea of what I can expect to pay for nice italian goods? Not designer, just good leather. Is one place better than the other? Any information would be appreciated.
Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 2 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 3 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 4 Spending money in Italy?
- 5 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 6 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 7 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 8 staying a month or so in each place
- 9 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 10 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 11 3 weeks in Europe
- 12 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 13 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 20 10 days in England
- 21 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 22 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 23 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 24 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 25 Paris: A Classical Music Concert