Is it possible for me to buy the 5 day in 1 month German Rail Pass at the Frankfurt airport? If yes, I guess I will just need my passport and credit card? Also, where exactly in the airport would I need to go to buy the pass and if this place will be open around 8:00 am which is when my flight comes in.
Thanks much for your response.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 2 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 8 First time in Bulgaria
- 9 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Alps Drive
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 St Denis Cathedral
- 16 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 17 Paris cooking classes
- 18 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 19 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 20 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 22 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Praiano
- 25 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)