In the past I've done it both ways but have not kept track of the costs. My bank will charge $5 for each ATM use in Europe. If I buy them at home I am paying a premium of about $5-6 per $100. How good are the rates at ATMs in Paris and Zurich? Any suggestions for which way to go?
Buying Euros and Swiss Francs Before Departure or at ATM in Europe
- 1 Paris metro
- 2 Soloing Russian Winter - The Travel Tips
- 3 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 4 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 5 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 6 Four Days in Seville
- 7 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 8 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 9 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 10 Help with itenerary
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 15 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 16 2 Week Trip to France - Please Help Me Stu Dudley
- 17 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Trenitalia
- 20 Estonia
- 21 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 22 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 23 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 24 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 25 Tour company in Toledo