In the past I've done it both ways but have not kept track of the costs. My bank will charge $5 for each ATM use in Europe. If I buy them at home I am paying a premium of about $5-6 per $100. How good are the rates at ATMs in Paris and Zurich? Any suggestions for which way to go?
Buying Euros and Swiss Francs Before Departure or at ATM in Europe
- 1 Sardinia in July
- 2 Foggia Day Trip
- 3 London at Xmas
- 4 Barcelona to Positano
- 5 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 6 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 7 15 days in Central Europe
- 8 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 London Evening Activity
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 13 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 14 Paris Recommendations
- 15 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 16 Suggestions for France Italy
- 17 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 23 France by rail or car?
- 24 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 25 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro