I will be traveling to Ireland in just 2 weeks. I just called my Credit Union about using my atm card to get euros only to find out that it can't be used overseas. I used it in Italy in 2007 and it worked. The CU said it was due to fraud. So, now what do I do to get euros?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 banger rally around europe?
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 One more last question on Bayeux
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 15 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 16 Trip around Spain
- 17 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome