I will be traveling to Ireland in just 2 weeks. I just called my Credit Union about using my atm card to get euros only to find out that it can't be used overseas. I used it in Italy in 2007 and it worked. The CU said it was due to fraud. So, now what do I do to get euros?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 American electrical gadgets
- 3 Eating in France-two new books
- 4 Spain tips beyond safety
- 5 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 6 seven days in Portugal
- 7 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 8 I need a haircut
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 13 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 16 1 week in Croatia
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 22 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 23 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 24 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 25 Buying Masks in Venice