I'm new to this site and not sure if I'm posting this in the right area. I have a 2 year working visa for London but will also be traveling around Europe including: Italy, France and Croatia later this year. I don't want to have to carry 2 years of contraceptive tablets in my back pack so I want to find out what my options are. A friend mentioned in London most people buy their pills online. I found a website http://www.loxdoc.com/noriday/ that sells my pill and want to know what you think? Being from Australia we don't have to pay to see a doctor as they do bulk billing. I don't want to have to pay for a doctor to give me a script every time I need a script (on a budget). Little confused on what to do.
Any help would be greatly appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Les Invalides Night Show
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 9 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 12 Which Day?
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 18 Corsica and Sardinia
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Regarding Residence Permit
- 21 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 24 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 25 Kroller-Muller Museum