I'm new to this site and not sure if I'm posting this in the right area. I have a 2 year working visa for London but will also be traveling around Europe including: Italy, France and Croatia later this year. I don't want to have to carry 2 years of contraceptive tablets in my back pack so I want to find out what my options are. A friend mentioned in London most people buy their pills online. I found a website http://www.loxdoc.com/noriday/ that sells my pill and want to know what you think? Being from Australia we don't have to pay to see a doctor as they do bulk billing. I don't want to have to pay for a doctor to give me a script every time I need a script (on a budget). Little confused on what to do.
Any help would be greatly appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 5 Italy for Christmas Week
- 6 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 7 train or plane
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 10 Planning a European Trip
- 11 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 12 Norway Itinerary
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 17 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 18 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 19 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 20 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 21 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 22 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 23 A Month stay in Southern France
- 24 restaurants in Marais district
- 25 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland