I'm new to this site and not sure if I'm posting this in the right area. I have a 2 year working visa for London but will also be traveling around Europe including: Italy, France and Croatia later this year. I don't want to have to carry 2 years of contraceptive tablets in my back pack so I want to find out what my options are. A friend mentioned in London most people buy their pills online. I found a website http://www.loxdoc.com/noriday/ that sells my pill and want to know what you think? Being from Australia we don't have to pay to see a doctor as they do bulk billing. I don't want to have to pay for a doctor to give me a script every time I need a script (on a budget). Little confused on what to do.
Any help would be greatly appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 yahoo@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 Spain - day driver advice
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Stuck in Paris
- 7 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 8 Greece
- 9 Ex-pats with young kids
- 10 Iceland france spain
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Renting a car in Greece
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Spanish food - not that special?
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Maximizing Norway time
- 23 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 24 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?