I'm new to this site and not sure if I'm posting this in the right area. I have a 2 year working visa for London but will also be traveling around Europe including: Italy, France and Croatia later this year. I don't want to have to carry 2 years of contraceptive tablets in my back pack so I want to find out what my options are. A friend mentioned in London most people buy their pills online. I found a website http://www.loxdoc.com/noriday/ that sells my pill and want to know what you think? Being from Australia we don't have to pay to see a doctor as they do bulk billing. I don't want to have to pay for a doctor to give me a script every time I need a script (on a budget). Little confused on what to do.
Any help would be greatly appreciate!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Montserrat Express
- 7 London in Winter Report
- 8 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 11 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 12 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 15 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland