I'm new to this site and not sure if I'm posting this in the right area. I have a 2 year working visa for London but will also be traveling around Europe including: Italy, France and Croatia later this year. I don't want to have to carry 2 years of contraceptive tablets in my back pack so I want to find out what my options are. A friend mentioned in London most people buy their pills online. I found a website http://www.loxdoc.com/noriday/ that sells my pill and want to know what you think? Being from Australia we don't have to pay to see a doctor as they do bulk billing. I don't want to have to pay for a doctor to give me a script every time I need a script (on a budget). Little confused on what to do.
Any help would be greatly appreciate!
Buying contraception overseas? Need help!
- 1 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 2 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 5 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 6 portugal
- 7 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 I Need To Vent!
- 10 A chacun son goût
- 11 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 12 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 13 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 14 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 15 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 16 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 17 Help with itenerary
- 18 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 21 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 24 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 25 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July