Can anyone offer an opinion on how far in advance I should buy bus tickets and whether one booking agency is better than another? I'll be travelling by bus from Rovinj to Lovran, Lovran to Zadar, Zadar to Plitvice, Plitvice to Trogir. There seem to be a few booking agents like Croatia Bus, Bus Croatia, Balkan Viator, and then the bus companies themselves. I'm leaving in a couple of weeks and will be travelling in July.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 5 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 6 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 7 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 8 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 9 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 10 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 15 driving from prague to salzburg
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Swiss Travel Pass
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 23 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay