Like many people on this board, I've always dreamed of owning a home in Paris. I'm curious, has anyone done this or have you considered it? To me the idea sounds very similar to owning a timeshare where you purchase 1/2, 1/4 to 1/12 ownershop. Cost wise, this *sounds* very appealing but, I'm wondering investment wise if it's a good idea? Everyone here in the USA seems to end up unloading their timeshares at a loss. I honestly don't know anyone who purchased a timeshare who would do it again! On the other hand, you could rent an apartment on a monthly basis for A LOT less than what you'd pay to own. The issue is long term, I would assume that real estate values in Paris are on the rise so perhaps it would be a good investment in the long run? Just dreaming at work and weighing my options!
Buying an apartment in Paris - Fractional Ownership
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break