We have decided to buy the Swiss Travel pass for the convenience if offers. However I am having great difficulty with the sbb website. When making the final payment I keep getting a message that authorization was refused, however the credit card companies confirm that authorization was approved. So problem seems to be at sbb site and when I wrote to the they simply asked me to try again which I did several times! This has already happened with Amex, Visa and Mastercards! Rather than go through this online again, we are thinking it is best to get it at Basel. Is it possible to buy a 8-consecutive days Swiss Travel Pass at the station? Are there ticketing machines in the station where we can buy this or do we have to go to agents at the Ticket shop to buy these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 2 Which Train Station in Venice
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 5 Uber vs. TfL
- 6 What fresh hell is this?
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 15 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 16 SE ITALY
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 19 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna