We have decided to buy the Swiss Travel pass for the convenience if offers. However I am having great difficulty with the sbb website. When making the final payment I keep getting a message that authorization was refused, however the credit card companies confirm that authorization was approved. So problem seems to be at sbb site and when I wrote to the they simply asked me to try again which I did several times! This has already happened with Amex, Visa and Mastercards! Rather than go through this online again, we are thinking it is best to get it at Basel. Is it possible to buy a 8-consecutive days Swiss Travel Pass at the station? Are there ticketing machines in the station where we can buy this or do we have to go to agents at the Ticket shop to buy these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 2 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 7 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 8 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 9 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 Guided Vatican Tours
- 12 Couscous
- 13 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 Moscow Favorites
- 16 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 17 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 18 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 19 Ibiiza Spain
- 20 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 21 Cartagena Spain
- 22 3 nights in Madrid
- 23 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 24 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 25 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA