We have decided to buy the Swiss Travel pass for the convenience if offers. However I am having great difficulty with the sbb website. When making the final payment I keep getting a message that authorization was refused, however the credit card companies confirm that authorization was approved. So problem seems to be at sbb site and when I wrote to the they simply asked me to try again which I did several times! This has already happened with Amex, Visa and Mastercards! Rather than go through this online again, we are thinking it is best to get it at Basel. Is it possible to buy a 8-consecutive days Swiss Travel Pass at the station? Are there ticketing machines in the station where we can buy this or do we have to go to agents at the Ticket shop to buy these?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 credit and debit cards
- 3 a week in Lombardia
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 5 Wake Up Mods
- 6 Hotels in Florence
- 7 One week in London with kids
- 8 Trip in September
- 9 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 10 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 11 Greece and Italy Combo
- 12 Which city order makes most sense?
- 13 favorite app for converting US $$
- 14 SNCF - low price for summer
- 15 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 16 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 20 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 21 Light weight small converter?
- 22 Positano Surprise
- 23 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 24 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 25 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?