I would like to purchasing a cell phone and sim card for use in France, however I need to have it in hand when I arrive at the CDG Paris - airport. I have to make calls as soon as I land so purchasing one in the city is not an option. My last trip I used my international phone from sprint, however the charges were much greater than what I have seen for French phones. Can anyone provide detail as to who to purchase a reliable cell phone and sim card from that will deliver to the US. I only need phone and texting capabilities. All of the reputable websites I have seen online have been for picking up in Paris or for delivery to a french address, which is not an option for me. Thanks
Buying a Cell Phone in US to use in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 2 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 4 Questions for my German friends
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Train to Airport in Venice
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 10 Foie gras, redux
- 11 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 12 Dublin Tour Companies
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Day trips from Seville
- 15 Oktoberfest reservations
- 16 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 17 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 18 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 19 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 20 Southern France
- 21 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 24 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 25 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.