I would like to purchasing a cell phone and sim card for use in France, however I need to have it in hand when I arrive at the CDG Paris - airport. I have to make calls as soon as I land so purchasing one in the city is not an option. My last trip I used my international phone from sprint, however the charges were much greater than what I have seen for French phones. Can anyone provide detail as to who to purchase a reliable cell phone and sim card from that will deliver to the US. I only need phone and texting capabilities. All of the reputable websites I have seen online have been for picking up in Paris or for delivery to a french address, which is not an option for me. Thanks
Buying a Cell Phone in US to use in France
- 1 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 2 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 3 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 4 Norway experts needed.
- 5 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 6 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 7 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 8 Last monte Paris apartment
- 9 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 10 jungfraujoch mid june
- 11 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 12 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 13 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 14 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 15 Nice
- 16 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 17 Cuenca or Toledo
- 18 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 19 Wimpy's
- 20 HELP stuck in Italy
- 21 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 22 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 23 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 24 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 25 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?