A friend and I (both American) are thinking of flying into St. Petersburg and buying a car to drive down to Moscow, south through Volgograd and then along the Caspian Sea into Azerbaijan. Eventually we would like to go through Georgia into Turkey. We are thinking of selling the car there in Turkey, or paying to ferry it across to Bulgaria/Albania, and continue driving up through the Balkans. A couple questions:
1. How difficult would it be to purchase a car in St. Petersburg?
2. If we do somehow manage to buy a car, would it be possible to sell it in Turkey?
3. Anyone know of a ferry route from Turkey to Albania?
4. How about selling the car in the Balkans--more or less difficult than in Turkey?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라○생방송카지노
- 2 우리카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소⇔라이브카지노
- 3 인터넷바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노∇안전공원
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Iceland trip report!
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 9 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Bernese Oberland
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 21 Threat Level in UK
- 22 ATM
- 23 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 24 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 25 Living in Paris......for a week