my flight gets in Rome at 12.10 pm and after that iam going to take atrain to Naples.
My question is, what time should i buy the tickets since i dont know how much time will i spend ( imigration, leaving roma airport, getting into the train station and then find my train). i saw a direct train at trenitalia leaving at 16.00 and another at 17.00.
Should i buy a ticket that i can change in case i dont make it on time ? and also whats the difference between 2. class standard and premium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 3 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 4 Corsica
- 5 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 6 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 7 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 8 강남풀싸롱O1O 2145 4594め《강남풀싸롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》
- 9 One day in Lille, France
- 10 May get together in Paris
- 11 태양성카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노태양성카지노
- 12 타짜카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노타짜카지노
- 13 우리카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노우리카지노
- 14 정통카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노정통카지노
- 15 정선카지노☻【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】☻슈퍼카지노정선카지노
- 16 세븐카지노」⇔心⇔《 NA428。TK 》 心⇔⇔「월드카지노세븐카지노
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 YIKES!
- 22 The Vermin are a Back
- 23 travel around Spain
- 24 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...