my flight gets in Rome at 12.10 pm and after that iam going to take atrain to Naples.
My question is, what time should i buy the tickets since i dont know how much time will i spend ( imigration, leaving roma airport, getting into the train station and then find my train). i saw a direct train at trenitalia leaving at 16.00 and another at 17.00.
Should i buy a ticket that i can change in case i dont make it on time ? and also whats the difference between 2. class standard and premium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야마토 온라인게임 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 6 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 16 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 22 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Piedmont as a destination