my flight gets in Rome at 12.10 pm and after that iam going to take atrain to Naples.
My question is, what time should i buy the tickets since i dont know how much time will i spend ( imigration, leaving roma airport, getting into the train station and then find my train). i saw a direct train at trenitalia leaving at 16.00 and another at 17.00.
Should i buy a ticket that i can change in case i dont make it on time ? and also whats the difference between 2. class standard and premium.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tide: Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 AOL 24*7
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 3 nights in Madrid
- 4 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 5 Bernese Oberland
- 6 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 7 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 8 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 9 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 10 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 11 London 6 day itinerary
- 12 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 13 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 14 Threat Level in UK
- 15 ATM
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 18 Living in Paris......for a week
- 19 ATM help
- 20 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 21 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 24 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 25 Iceland trip report!