Hi - Do i need to buy tickets in advance from London to Brussels on the high speed train or can I buy it on the stpo. This is for Friday, September 28th. I will not know what time I will be leaving.
buy tickets in advance from london
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He said , she said
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Venice hotel selection
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 May trip to the islands
- 7 Where to stay in Rome
- 8 7 days in Greece
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 12 Augsburg with kids
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 16 Three days in Spain
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 19 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Paris in April?
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary