Hi - Do i need to buy tickets in advance from London to Brussels on the high speed train or can I buy it on the stpo. This is for Friday, September 28th. I will not know what time I will be leaving.
buy tickets in advance from london
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 Trip around Spain
- 5 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 6 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 7 Prague Main Train Station
- 8 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Berlin
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Spain Travel
- 13 Trieste as a day trip?
- 14 Trieste as a day trip?
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 British drivers
- 18 Southern France
- 19 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 24 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 25 Train travel in Europe