Several years ago when I traveled to Paris I was able to find an Orange kiosk at the airport and purchase a SIM card for my unlocked cell phone. From the searching I have been performing I get the sense that is no longer an option. Am I correct?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 nights in Europe
- 2 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 5 London's Must Sights!
- 6 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 7 Oxford 24 hours
- 8 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 Ireland & Scotland
- 12 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 13 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 14 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 15 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 16 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 17 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 18 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 19 Andalucia in December
- 20 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 21 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 22 First trip to Italy
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 25 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
Buy prepaid SIM cell phone SIM card at Charles de Gaulle airport?