should we buy a Paris museum pass in advance...or would you wait till we are there? thanks
buy a museum pass in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 5 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 6 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 7 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 18 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 19 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 25 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI