I'm just looking at a B&B for May, and I was wondering about the convenience of this area for Eyam, some other villages, and Chatsworth.
I will post a B&B link when I find it (still searching) but would like feedback on the area. We will have a car, be coming from Liverpool, stopping in the Peak District for 3 nights then going on to Cambridge and London. We will drop the car in Cambridge.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Trip suggestion
- 3 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 12 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 13 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 14 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Acorn TV
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 25 6-7 Days in France