my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 2 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 3 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 6 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 7 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 8 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 9 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 12 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 13 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 14 Barcelona on budget
- 15 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 16 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 17 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 18 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 19 Prague & Croatia
- 20 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 21 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 22 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 23 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 24 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 25 Florence airport costumes