my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스카이토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소⊇카지노사이트추천
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 4 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 11 Cell Phone Question
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 18 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 19 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 Campervan in Croatia
- 22 advance tickets?
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 25 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada