my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 7 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 8 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 11 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Bruges
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece