my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@ Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 6 Iceland rental camper company
- 7 retruning to US with souveniers
- 8 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 9 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 17 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 10 days in London in early December
- 20 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 21 Berlin to ?
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 24 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 25 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows