my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Bus/trains I southern Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 2 May trip to the islands
- 3 Where to stay in Rome
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Venice hotel selection
- 9 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 10 Augsburg with kids
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken