my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Bus/trains I southern Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 19 My itinerary for Greece
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 24 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland