my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French lavender and cottages
- 2 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 3 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 4 Amalfi coast
- 5 Rome Rental Car
- 6 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 7 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 8 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 9 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 10 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 11 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 12 italy itinerary
- 13 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 14 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 15 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 18 5 Days in Corsica
- 19 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 20 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 21 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 25 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain