my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Bus/trains I southern Spain
- 1 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 2 Lucerne to Lausanne Itinerary
- 3 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 4 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 5 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 6 Copenhagen public transportation
- 7 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 8 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 9 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 10 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 11 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Which is easier. Malpensa shuttle bus to Centrale or ...
- 14 Prague to Poland
- 15 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 16 Turkey Museum Pass - Where to buy?
- 17 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 18 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 19 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 20 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 21 Sicily 10 days
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Travel from Heathrow to Chessington
- 24 9 nights in Ireland
- 25 Family of 5 in Venice for 3 days -- will this work w/ kids?