my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 10 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 11 Brief trip report Naples
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 14 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 15 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 19 Private transportation
- 20 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 21 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 22 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 23 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 24 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 25 Global Travel Warning...