my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 2 Rental car in Italy
- 3 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 4 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 5 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 6 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 7 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 8 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 9 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 10 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 11 Switzerland 5 days
- 12 Sardinia- Cala Gonone lodging
- 13 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 14 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 15 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 16 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 17 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 18 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Todi as a stopover?
- 21 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 22 Dordogne Trip Report
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 25 Need help with Europe itinerary