my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dentix in Spain
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 5 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 6 First trip - destination advice!
- 7 How big backpack do I need?
- 8 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 9 Munich Under Attack...
- 10 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 11 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 12 Spain in November
- 13 Stonehenge and Bath
- 14 Path of the Gods Question
- 15 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 16 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 17 Should I speculate?
- 18 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 Prague on a budget...
- 21 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 22 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 23 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 24 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 25 Istanbul - Would you go there?