my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트→▶≫【 ＳＯ２２４.ＣＯＭ 】≪◀←슈퍼카지노
- 2 카지노싸이트→▶≫【 ＳＯ２２４.ＣＯＭ 】≪◀←슈퍼카지노
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 5 Where to enjoy Paris
- 6 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 15 Versailles
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 20 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 21 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 22 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 23 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Athens