my husband and I are doing a tour through southern Spain after spending a night in Madrid.
We are taking the AVE train to Seville (2) and then looking at buses for connections to
Cordoba (3) and then train back to Madrid for (4nights)
Taxis - from bus/train stations (if not close to accommodation) are they easy to get? Safe etc.
Is there a bus route to all of these towns.
Suggestions on accommodation with private bathroom under 100 euros a night, near the main attractions and where possible near the bus station.
Have chosen the one night in Gibraltar to see the rock, or can we do it in a day using transport between Jerez and Malaga? Thus giving us an extra day to spend in either town?
Bus/trains I southern Spain
- 1 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 2 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 3 Spain with kids
- 4 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 5 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 6 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 7 Do and don't, eating in France
- 8 Places to visit from London
- 9 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 10 Meeting up at CDG
- 11 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 12 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 13 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 14 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 15 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 16 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 17 Paris Ticket t+
- 18 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 19 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 20 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 21 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 22 Getting the best our of Europe
- 23 best clubs in barcelona
- 24 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 25 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!