I will be flying into Malpensa at 13:50 pm on a Wednesday. From there I need to get to Gerra Gambarogno in Switzerland. Does anyone know what bus/train goes from Malpensa to Gerra. Thanks for any help here.
bus/train from Malpensa to Gerra Gambarogno
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Ireland in a week
- 8 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 11 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 12 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 15 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 16 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!