we're catching the tirano to lugarno bus which get's in to lugarno 18 minutes before the train to milan departs .Is this enough time to make the connection ? How reliable/punctual is the bus service?
bus/train connection in lugarno
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 2 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 3 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 4 travel to western Europe from India
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 wineries near Ronda
- 10 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 13 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 14 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 18 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 19 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 20 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 21 Tour Group Operators
- 22 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 23 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 24 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 25 One week in Ireland itinerary