we're catching the tirano to lugarno bus which get's in to lugarno 18 minutes before the train to milan departs .Is this enough time to make the connection ? How reliable/punctual is the bus service?
bus/train connection in lugarno
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 3 days in Rome
- 3 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 4 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 5 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 Northern Spain
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 Akrotiri Tours
- 9 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 10 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 11 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 14 Rome tram update...
- 15 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 16 Germany compounding pharmacy
- 17 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 18 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 21 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 22 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 23 week in calabria
- 24 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 25 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!