we're catching the tirano to lugarno bus which get's in to lugarno 18 minutes before the train to milan departs .Is this enough time to make the connection ? How reliable/punctual is the bus service?
bus/train connection in lugarno
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 2 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 3 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 4 No points in Paris .....
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Pompeii train to Naples
- 10 Small group for Colosseum
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 14 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 17 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 18 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 19 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 20 best time to book accommodation
- 21 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 22 Stay near Paris
- 23 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 24 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 25 Sicily - not a trip report