Our first time visiting the UK next week and we wanted to do some outlet mall shopping plus see Oxford on a day trip from London. Just wondering if anyone knows of a direct train or bus service that goes between these Oxford <-> Bicester, and how much in terms of cost and time it will take? Would it be too expensive to take a taxi?
I tried to look it up on the qjump train website but couldn't find anything direct between oxford and bicester north station.
Bus/Train between Oxford <-> Bicester Village outlet?
- 1 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 2 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 3 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 6 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 7 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 8 Backpacking through Europe
- 9 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 10 Rhine River Intinerary
- 11 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 12 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 13 Ah Paris
- 14 Estonia
- 15 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 16 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 17 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 18 Visa to TURKEY
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 21 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 22 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 23 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 24 Tennyson Home
- 25 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)