Our first time visiting the UK next week and we wanted to do some outlet mall shopping plus see Oxford on a day trip from London. Just wondering if anyone knows of a direct train or bus service that goes between these Oxford <-> Bicester, and how much in terms of cost and time it will take? Would it be too expensive to take a taxi?
I tried to look it up on the qjump train website but couldn't find anything direct between oxford and bicester north station.
Bus/Train between Oxford <-> Bicester Village outlet?
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 3 Spain - Andalucia
- 4 Gogartys, Dublin
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 7 After Helsinki, where to next?
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 Medieval Tallinn
- 10 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 12 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 London – five days with two teen boys
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 15 days in Europe,
- 20 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 21 Can romans help me?
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Sicily 10 days