Our first time visiting the UK next week and we wanted to do some outlet mall shopping plus see Oxford on a day trip from London. Just wondering if anyone knows of a direct train or bus service that goes between these Oxford <-> Bicester, and how much in terms of cost and time it will take? Would it be too expensive to take a taxi?
I tried to look it up on the qjump train website but couldn't find anything direct between oxford and bicester north station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 2 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 3 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 4 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 5 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 6 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 7 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 8 Help with itinerary
- 9 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 10 England and Wales by public transport
- 11 I forgot my international driver permit
- 12 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 13 International Friends Tour
- 14 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 17 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 18 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 19 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Bordeaux TRIP
- 22 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 23 Day trip from Paris to Normandy Beaches-is it doable?
- 24 Trying to get from Dijon to Amsterdam
- 25 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...