Our first time visiting the UK next week and we wanted to do some outlet mall shopping plus see Oxford on a day trip from London. Just wondering if anyone knows of a direct train or bus service that goes between these Oxford <-> Bicester, and how much in terms of cost and time it will take? Would it be too expensive to take a taxi?
I tried to look it up on the qjump train website but couldn't find anything direct between oxford and bicester north station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris---baguette question???
- 2 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 3 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 4 What type of visa is right for me?
- 5 CDG to the 10th on Friday afternoon for 6
- 6 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 7 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 8 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 9 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 10 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 11 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 12 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 13 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 14 May or September Andulucia/Munich
- 15 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 16 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 17 Vienna to Bratislava
- 18 a loss about Paris
- 19 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 20 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 21 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 22 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 23 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 24 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 25 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails