Our first time visiting the UK next week and we wanted to do some outlet mall shopping plus see Oxford on a day trip from London. Just wondering if anyone knows of a direct train or bus service that goes between these Oxford <-> Bicester, and how much in terms of cost and time it will take? Would it be too expensive to take a taxi?
I tried to look it up on the qjump train website but couldn't find anything direct between oxford and bicester north station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 3 Les Invalides Night Show
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 9 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 11 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 12 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 13 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Camogli and surrounds
- 16 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 17 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 21 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 22 Shorts in South of France?
- 23 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 24 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 25 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience