Our first time visiting the UK next week and we wanted to do some outlet mall shopping plus see Oxford on a day trip from London. Just wondering if anyone knows of a direct train or bus service that goes between these Oxford <-> Bicester, and how much in terms of cost and time it will take? Would it be too expensive to take a taxi?
I tried to look it up on the qjump train website but couldn't find anything direct between oxford and bicester north station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 2 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 3 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 4 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 5 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 6 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 7 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 8 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 Liberty print dresses in London?
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 16 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 17 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 18 Private transportation
- 19 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 22 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 23 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 24 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 25 Global Travel Warning...