Our first time visiting the UK next week and we wanted to do some outlet mall shopping plus see Oxford on a day trip from London. Just wondering if anyone knows of a direct train or bus service that goes between these Oxford <-> Bicester, and how much in terms of cost and time it will take? Would it be too expensive to take a taxi?
I tried to look it up on the qjump train website but couldn't find anything direct between oxford and bicester north station.
Bus/Train between Oxford <-> Bicester Village outlet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds first time
- 2 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 5 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 6 Latest Itinerary
- 7 Bella to Rome
- 8 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 9 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 10 Transportation options from Granada Airport to the Alhambra.
- 11 Two Month Europe Trip
- 12 The east coast of Italy
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 What will happen to my ff trip to Italy if Lufthansa strikes?
- 15 First Trip to Europe
- 16 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 17 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 So… anyone shop in BOLOGNA recently?
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 24 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 25 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings