Our first time visiting the UK next week and we wanted to do some outlet mall shopping plus see Oxford on a day trip from London. Just wondering if anyone knows of a direct train or bus service that goes between these Oxford <-> Bicester, and how much in terms of cost and time it will take? Would it be too expensive to take a taxi?
I tried to look it up on the qjump train website but couldn't find anything direct between oxford and bicester north station.
Bus/Train between Oxford <-> Bicester Village outlet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Chip but no PIN
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 6 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 7 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 8 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 12 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 13 Unique Venice Activity
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 17 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 18 car rental advice in Portugal
- 19 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 22 Small group for Colosseum
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Lofoten ferry
- 25 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!