Our first time visiting the UK next week and we wanted to do some outlet mall shopping plus see Oxford on a day trip from London. Just wondering if anyone knows of a direct train or bus service that goes between these Oxford <-> Bicester, and how much in terms of cost and time it will take? Would it be too expensive to take a taxi?
I tried to look it up on the qjump train website but couldn't find anything direct between oxford and bicester north station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 2 Italy for Christmas Week
- 3 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 4 train or plane
- 5 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 6 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Planning a European Trip
- 9 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 15 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 16 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 17 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 18 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 19 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 20 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 21 A Month stay in Southern France
- 22 restaurants in Marais district
- 23 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Enough time to make connection at CDG?