Our first time visiting the UK next week and we wanted to do some outlet mall shopping plus see Oxford on a day trip from London. Just wondering if anyone knows of a direct train or bus service that goes between these Oxford <-> Bicester, and how much in terms of cost and time it will take? Would it be too expensive to take a taxi?
I tried to look it up on the qjump train website but couldn't find anything direct between oxford and bicester north station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 5 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 Road trip with our dog
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Electrical Power Conversion
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 24 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna