Our first time visiting the UK next week and we wanted to do some outlet mall shopping plus see Oxford on a day trip from London. Just wondering if anyone knows of a direct train or bus service that goes between these Oxford <-> Bicester, and how much in terms of cost and time it will take? Would it be too expensive to take a taxi?
I tried to look it up on the qjump train website but couldn't find anything direct between oxford and bicester north station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 2 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 3 Our Paris plans
- 4 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 5 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 6 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 7 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 8 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 9 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 10 Northern Germany
- 11 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 12 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 13 Itinerary help for Italy!!
- 14 St. Petersburg plus
- 15 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 16 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 17 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 18 Hotels in Barcelona
- 19 Referendum in Greece
- 20 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 21 Barcelona Itinerary
- 22 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 23 Bath or Exeter
- 24 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 25 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?