Our first time visiting the UK next week and we wanted to do some outlet mall shopping plus see Oxford on a day trip from London. Just wondering if anyone knows of a direct train or bus service that goes between these Oxford <-> Bicester, and how much in terms of cost and time it will take? Would it be too expensive to take a taxi?
I tried to look it up on the qjump train website but couldn't find anything direct between oxford and bicester north station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 5 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 6 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 7 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 8 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 9 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 10 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 11 Amsterdam in August
- 12 My San Sebastian ideas
- 13 Santorini
- 14 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 15 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 16 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 17 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 18 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 19 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 20 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 21 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 22 Access from Normandy American Cemetery to Beach No Longer Accessible
- 23 Seville Itinerary
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 flying into Lyon..have 10 days