How does one get around the Costa Smeralda without a car? We are at a hotel in the Campo Golf area and we need to get to Baja Sardinia. We had to pay 70 euros to get here from to port.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 4 GPS vs Google Maps
- 5 Luggage on trains/security?
- 6 The Rain in Spain and more
- 7 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 8 powerfully robust for serving to to detoxify
- 9 London Paris
- 10 Inherent Beauty Serum: Prefect Anti-aging Formula
- 11 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 12 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 13 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 14 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 15 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 16 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 17 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 18 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 19 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 20 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 21 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 22 Spain.. suggestions please
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 London dining service charge
- 25 Scotland Question