How does one get around the Costa Smeralda without a car? We are at a hotel in the Campo Golf area and we need to get to Baja Sardinia. We had to pay 70 euros to get here from to port.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 2 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 3 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 4 Switzerland
- 5 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Where to buy Saffron?
- 8 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 9 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 14 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 15 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 16 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 17 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 18 English Countryside
- 19 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 20 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 21 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 When to Visit Scotland