How does one get around the Costa Smeralda without a car? We are at a hotel in the Campo Golf area and we need to get to Baja Sardinia. We had to pay 70 euros to get here from to port.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Europe
- 2 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 3 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 4 AMS Car Rental
- 5 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 6 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 7 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 8 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Switzerland in September
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 London Theater
- 13 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 14 Munich itinerary review
- 15 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 16 Europe itinerary questions
- 17 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 18 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 19 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 weekend from cologne germany
- 24 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 25 Christmas - New Year Holiday