How does one get around the Costa Smeralda without a car? We are at a hotel in the Campo Golf area and we need to get to Baja Sardinia. We had to pay 70 euros to get here from to port.
Any help will be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 3 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 6 Help required with Itinerary
- 7 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 13 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 14 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 15 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 16 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 17 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 18 Skye to Edinburgh
- 19 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 20 Flat in London
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 25 Sunday and Monday in Provence area